- One concurrent session: you can only log into your ADSL account from a single location at a time.
- Subject to our Acceptable Use Policy
- Prices include VAT
- Pricing includes ADSL line rental but excludes voice line rental.
- Line speeds quoted are best effort and represent "up to" speeds.
- Terms and Conditions apply
To use ADSL you need three things:
- An Internet Service Provider (ISP) for data;
- Telkom for the rental of an ADSL line to carry the internet data to your computer; and
- An ADSL modem
In days gone by, everyone used to pay Telkom and an ISP separately but now you can have both with your Zazu. We have combined these costs, to give you an All Inclusive deal that works out cheaper than paying your ISP and Telkom separately. With All Inclusive both the DSL line portion and your Data portion is with Zazu - no extra ADSL fees. (This does not include your telephone line rental) If you are already paying for an ADSL line, its easy to switch to Zazu. Simply give us a call, or select it on sign up and we will take care of the rest.
It is important to know that line speeds quoted are best effort services and represent "up to" speeds. Prices include VAT. Pricing includes ADSL line rental but excludes voice line rental.
Search for a domain name
* Entrepreneur Suite is currently only available in South Africa.