- Uncapped fibre from R519 p/m
- Surf the internet with uncapped fibre and download data without being capped
- Uncapped fibre provides always-on internet access
- No telephone line required
- Pay a fixed monthly price for uncapped fibre
- Uncapped fibre is ideal for the family home
- Free @zazu.co.za email address
- Free WiFi fibre router valued at R499
- Free installation and setup until 31 July 2017, normally R 2 280
- Free activation until 31 July 2017, normally R 570
- Uncapped fibre is subject to our Acceptable Use Policy
- Prices include VAT
- Data + Line pricing includes fibre line rental.
- No concurrent sessions: you can only log into your uncapped fibre account from one location at a time.
- Fibre line speeds quoted are best effort and represent "up to" speeds.
- Minimum term of 12 months applies.
- Terms and Conditions apply
To use uncapped fibre you need three things:
- An Internet Service Provider (ISP) for uncapped fibre data;
- A fibre line to carry the internet data to your computer; and
- A fibre router
Remember: the line speed that you choose will determine the maximum speed of your uncapped fibre connection (i.e. how fast web pages and emails will download).
Switch to Zazu today!
Sign up for uncapped fibre now, or give us a call and we will assist you to switch over to Zazu today still.
Call: 086-123-9298 or Call me back
* Uncapped fibre service is currently only available in some areas.