- A basic leased line offers a speed of 64 kbps.
- Lines can be upgraded to offer speeds from 128 kbps up to 2 Mbps in 64 kbps aggregates.
- Channelized E1 leased lines are point-to-multipoint connections.
- International leased lines offer you an international dedicated data connection, with speeds form 2Mbps to 34 Mbps.
- International leased lines are available via satellite and Telkom's SAT-2 submarine cable which links South Africa to Europe, the USA, Canada and various African countries
Leased lines offer customers an enterprise-level, dedicated internet connection, which has been specifically designed to offer customers higher speed ranges compared to analogue leased lines. Leased lines are aimed at customers who utilize their data network for most of the day on applications which need constant unshaped bandwidth.
Digital leased lines offer improved error ratios compared to analogue leased lines, and offer customers a higher availability of service as opposed to ISDN and ADSL connections, due to network monitoring. Leased lines also offer customers the ability to easily increase their bandwidth capacity to cater for future demand.
Leased line services can convey digital speech and video signals on a point-to-point basis, allowing customers to develop highly efficient integrated voice/data networks.
Leased lines are dedicated, point-to-point synchronous data transfer connections which utilize Telkom's national and international network backbone. The leased line services currently utilizes approximately 1000+ locally hosted points of presence (POP's) and is primarily aimed at customers who require an all-day, uninterrupted dedicated connection.
Leased lines can convey digital speech and video signals on a point-to-point basis, and are ideal for developing highly efficient integrated voice and data networks.
Call: 086-123-9298 or Call Me Back