- Local - South African based data centres for fast uploads
- Backup and recover Exchange, SQL, Sharepoint, and fileservers
- Full local bare metal backup and recovery
- Exchange Granular Recovery allows you to backup and recover by mailbox and by message
- Backup and recover laptops, workstations, fileservers, and files and folders
- Send transactionally consistent bare metal images of your backups to the cloud
With Online Backup, your backup happens automatically, in the background. Users never have to stop working, and after the initial backup, shouldn't notice any impact on performance. And no one has to choose between backing up and doing their jobs.
No hardware required
Online Backups are 100% software-based backup - there's no hardware to install or maintain, no wires to connect, no disks or tapes to deal with, no technician needed. You simply install the software and we take care of the rest.
Safer than local backups
Your backup is encrypted at all times, and stored on redundant disk arrays that are immeasurably more reliable than internal or external hard drives. Your data is stored locally in South Africa in state-of-the-art, guarded data centres to protect your data from theft, fire, water damage and anything else that can happen at your office.
Restores files fast to minimize downtime
If you lose a file, get it back with a few clicks. If your hard drive crashes, restore all your backed up files to another computer via your online console.
Anytime, anywhere access to backed up files
With Anytime, Anywhere Access, you can open, view and restore any file in your backup from any computer connected to the Internet.