- Per Gig capped ADSL or VDSL data from R219 p/m
- Per Gig capped ADSL or VDSL provides always-on internet access
- Phone and surf the web at the same time with Per Gig capped ADSL or VDSL
- Per Gig capped ADSL or VDSL is ideal for the entrepreneur
- Uncapped ADSL or VDSL is subject to our Acceptable Use Policy
- Prices include VAT
- Data Only pricing excludes all line rentals.
- Data + Line pricing includes ADSL or VDSL line rental, but excludes voice line rental.
- Two concurrent sessions: you can log into your Per Gig capped ADSL or VDSL account from two locations at the same time.
- ADSL or VDSL line speeds quoted are best effort and represent "up to" speeds.
- Terms and Conditions apply
To use ADSL or VDSL you need three things:
- An Internet Service Provider (ISP) for data;
- Telkom for the rental of an ADSL or VDSL line to carry the internet data to your computer; and
- An ADSL or VDSL modem
In days gone by, everyone used to pay Telkom and an ISP separately but now you can have both with Zazu. We have combined these costs, to give you an All Inclusive deal that works out cheaper than paying your ISP and Telkom separately. With All Inclusive both the DSL line portion and your Data portion is with Zazu - no extra ADSL or VDSL fees. (This does not include your telephone line rental) If you are already paying for an ADSL or VDSL line, its easy to switch to Zazu. Simply give us a call, or select it on sign up and we will take care of the rest.
It is important to know that line speeds quoted are best effort services and represent "up to" speeds. Prices include VAT. Data Only pricing excludes all line rentals. Data + Line pricing includes ADSL or VDSL line rental, but excludes voice line rental.
The ADSL or VDSL line that you choose will determine the maximum speed of your connection (i.e. how fast web pages and emails will download).
Switch to Zazu today!
Sign up now for Per Gig capped ADSL or VDSL, or give us a call and we will assist you to switch over to Zazu today still.
Call: 086-123-9298 or Call me back
* Per Gig capped ADSL or VDSL service is currently only available in South Africa.